Bug Fixes for the Group Maintenance Mode Script

I got a message from a LinkedIn Powershell group in regards to the SCOM Group Maintenance Mode PowerShell script that I’ve posted couple of weeks ago in this blog.

Apparently the script contained 2 bugs:

  1. The script could not evaluate existing maintenance mode’s end time.
  2. The script did not use“Recursive” option when calling ScheduleMaintenanceMode method. Which means, in this case, only the group itself were put into maint. mode, none of its  members were entered maint. mode.

I’ve updated the script in the original post and these 2 bugs are fixed.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: