Error 80041001 in InventoryAgent.log after mof files modifications

I’ve been playing with SCCM mof files this weekend. After I’ve extended configuration.mof and sms_def.mof files to inventory a registry key during hardware inventory, I noticed below error logged in InventoryAgent.log on SCCM client: Unknown error encountered processing an instance of class <name of the WMI class>: 80041001 I checked the SCCM client, the WMI class was created correctly, but the inventory data was not loaded in the SCCM database therefore I could not view it in Resource Manager. After gone through both configuration.mof and sms_def.mof many times made sure they are 100% correct, I found this error is actually

%d bloggers like this: