Updated: Enhanced SCOM Alerts Notification Emails script

I have previously posted the Enhanced SCOM Alerts Notification email scripts back in July 2010. I’d like to thank everyone who have tested it and provided feedbacks. You made me aware there are few issues and bugs with the script. Since I have just resigned and my new job won’t start in few weeks time, I have spent the last couple of days updating the script. This is what I’ve done: 1. Removed GetNetbiosName function Few people advised there are often this function running into errors.  I realised I originally wrote this function because one of my previous employers required

%d bloggers like this: