Creating a VBScript file Within a VSAE Project

Not sure if this issue has been blogged before. Yesterday, while I was working on a management pack project, I noticed that if I created a new VBScript file within VSAE (In Visual Studio), the script will not run when I test it in command prompt. To replicate this issue again, I firstly created a brand new VBScript file inside the project: Then added one line to the script and saved it: Now, when tried to run it via the command prompt, I got a error saying there’s an invalid character at position (1,1) – which is the beginning of

Continue reading
%d bloggers like this: