Clean Up SMA Database After a Module Deletion

Background I noticed an issue while I was writing a SMA integration module. I once made an mistake in the .json file and I noticed I couldn’t import the updated module back to SMA even after I firstly deleted the old version. I’ll explain this issue using a sample dummy module. Reproducing The Issue To reproduce the issue, I firstly created a dummy module with 3 files: The module .psm1 and the connection file .json (notice there’s a connection field named “ComputerName” in the .json file): I zipped and imported this module into SMA, everything looks good so far. and

Continue reading
%d bloggers like this: