Upcoming SCOM Bootcamp-Melbourne Australia
I’m teaming up with Infront Consulting, Australia and will deliver a 4-day in-person instructor-led SCOM 2012 bootcamp at Melbourne, Australia. The content of this bootcamp was developed by Infront Consulting group and it has been very popular internationally.
This bootcamp is designed for SCOM administrators and operators. If you are running SCOM (or planning to implement SCOM) in your environment, I strongly recommend you enrol to this bootcamp and spend 4 days with myself and other folks attending the bootcamp.
Here’s the detail of this training event:
SCOM 2012 Bootcamp – Australia
Date: 20 - 23 June 2016
Saxons Training Facilities Melbourne Level 8 500 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Please join us for the first Infront Consulting SCOM 2012 Bootcamp in Australia! Tao Yang is a well-known author, speaker, blogger and SCOM expert who will be guiding you in person in the SCOM 2012 R2 Bootcamp.
This four-day Bootcamp is a mix of in-depth instructor led training and hands-on labs where you will learn how to administer System Center Operations Manager 2012. This course will provide students with an understanding of the Operations Manager 2012 Architecture, features and how to administer and maintain Operations Manager 2012.
Cost: $3,600 AUD + GST per student, includes course materials and access to Hands on Labs.
- Session 1: Overview of System Center Operations Manager 2012
- Session 2: Operations Manager 2012 Architecture
- Session 3: Installing Operations Manager 2012
- Session 4: Installing the Gateway Server Role
- Session 5: Configuring Operations Manager Security
- Session 6: Agent Deployment and Configuration
- Session 7: Alert Notification and Incident Remediation
- Session 8: Management Pack Tuning and Targeting Best Practices
- Session 9: Tuning of the Core Microsoft MPs
- Session 10: Application Performance Monitoring
- Session 11: Network Monitoring in Operations Manager 2012
- Session 12: Working in the Operations Manager Shell
- Session 13: Building Custom Monitoring Solutions & Distributed Applications
- Session 14: Reporting & Dashboards
- Session 15: Third Party Extensions
Hope to see you there!
Leave a comment